Tuesday, November 20, 2007

my wish list

since it’s only 2 weeks and 6 days till my birthday, 3 weeks until our anniversary, 5 weeks till christmas and 21 weeks and 6 days before our baby arrives, I decided to come up with my own wish list (not that my husband needs to be informed about these since I always tell him what I want anyway…side kwento: he complains how poor he gets during december since that’s the month we celebrate my birthday, our anniversary and christmas!):

  • weekend bag – i need (okay…want) a new weekend bag or a friday bag since we wear casual clothes in the office during fridays. if i wouldn’t feel guilty about it (i keep on telling myself it is too much for a bag given the other stuff we have to buy for our baby), i would pick these in an instant:

    lv speedy 30 in monogram or damier canvas

    lv batignolles

    i’d love to have a leather coach bag too but the sydney store has limited styles available.

    if i’m being practical (and i am), i’d be happy with a witchery nicky bag, pip bag or bailey bag (in that order).



  • classic diamond solitaire stud everyday earrings – right size for everyday use (not too small, not too big), in white gold

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Hi Autumn! Advance happy birthday and happy anniversary! My best bet would be the speedy damier. So low maintenance cause the handle is brown. I also love the bagtinolles, but i prefer the horizontal. Hope you'll get your wishlist. By the way, please add in your roll my other home...
www.jodyliwanag.com

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home