Monday, May 07, 2007

my drink of choice

as far as i can remember, i've always been a baileys drinker (i never really learned to like beer, which make night outs quite expensive for me or my dates). sure, i occasionaly drink smirnoff mule (which unfortunately isn't available in australia), archers spri (an aussie find, watermelon for me!), gin & tonic (bombay sapphire please, thanks to a certain welsh friend of mine), tequila, wine or jagerbombs (another aussie discovery which i brought back to manila) but baileys would always be my comfort drink.

guess what the husband brought me from the liquor store tonight...

and it's on sale too! 2 for $50 from liquorland!

i know that baileys recently released a couple of new ranges, baileys with a hint of mint and baileys with a hint of caramel. i haven't tried them yet but from what i hear, the original one is still the best.

what's your drink of choice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home