Monday, October 04, 2004

you're invited!

last friday, before i proceeded in meeting with my college friends (which i haven't seen for such a long time!), i passed by printsonalities' office in kamagong, makati to pick-up our invites. noky, who is my contact in printsonalities, was busy attending to her other clients, so when i arrived she referred me to vangie, one of her staff. when vangie brought out the box containing our invites, i was just so excited! it turned out just what we imagined it to be, in the perfect shade of periwinkle (dry embossed monogram in the main card and insert card as well as the envelope lining)! vangie was saying that they already got themselves a copy of our invites in their sample album. :-) i just couldn't stop myself from reading over and over again our invites (to check as well if i have everyone's name complete and correct)! they even provided us plastic pouches to use as "bags" for our invites when we deliver it to our guests. i paid the 50% remaining balance and off i went to my gimik with my college friends, box of invites at the back of my car...

as soon as i went home saturday afternoon (my college friend and i booked a room at astoria plaza for our overnight gimik), i showed our invites to everyone who was in the house. i couldn't wait to address it, assemble it and distribute it! my dilemma was whether or not our envelope can be printed in the office (using company resources...hehehehehe...i hope no one from my office gets to read this blog!). we didn't allot any budget for a calligrapher and i wanted to make full use of the font i bought over the internet at paratype store (linotype zapfino two) which is the same font used for all of our printed materials.


invite set with map and guest pass

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://tvlzwqut.com/qalf/jvye.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tvfwddms.com/nkmn/eemf.html]Cool site[/url]

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://tvlzwqut.com/qalf/jvye.html | http://beluxpwc.com/fzaz/bsdg.html

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home