Wednesday, September 22, 2004

my third (and last!) katya fitting

i enjoy fitting my gown (even if it's just katya, i still refer to it as my gown). whenever i do, i get this "this is it!" moment feeling...the same giddy feeling when we got our wedding rings, invites proof (and that was just the proof...can't imagine what it feels like to get the actual invites!), booked our ceremony venue, reception venue, photographer, videographer...all our suppliers in short.

i had my third katya fitting last night at veluz's house in proj. 8. her shoe designer, niko, was there as well. we got the neckline and back cut finalized already. i think veluz is ready to cut the actual thai silk. she was telling me how she and her mananahis are all excited to start working on the fabric. niko also saw my gown and already has these ideas of what shoe design would best match my gown.

can't wait to fit the gown in thai silk and show mama and my sisters!

*****
met with san (rosary cord and possible souvenir supplier) this lunch. she already has an actual abaca crazy weave planter in blue (considering she had to made-to-order it from bicol) where we will be placing our forget-me-not potted plant give-aways. it's kinda expensive though...given that and the plant, we will definitely be over our budget for the souvenirs if you compare it to what we have just alloted. i told mama to accompany me to mayon in sta. mesa this weekend to check out of there's any possible planter we could use to put the plant that is cheaper. i can just imagine how good the light blue flowers of the forget-me-not contrasting with the dark blue abaca planter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home