Thursday, November 18, 2004

our first wedding gift has arrived!

since i'm officially now a bum (i resigned from work, after 3 years and 3 months, just last monday, november 15 - more on that in a different entry), i just stay home and attend to last minute wedding prep details and also prepare for my migration to australia (read: clean room!).

anyway, i got a call from an aunt who lives pretty near us. she said she's sending her driver over to drop their wedding gift for us (thinking that she's speaking with my sister instead of me). i was so excited to receive our first wedding gift (well, we did receive our wedding rings as gift from my sister and there's the package from my friend in chicago...but this is wrapped in a wedding-themed gift wrapper with a card "mr. and mrs. eric dominguez")! of course i texted eric immediatly upon receiving the gift. i think he's excited as well...who wouldn't be excited receiving gifts anyway? i so wanted to open it but resisted the urge since i think eric and i should be opening our wedding gifts together. anyway, the gift came with another box (not wrapped, so i opened it). inside is a very nice aqua colored oriental fabric covered guestbook with our main invite pasted in the inner cover. i really hope we could use it for our wedding given that we already have our ceramic guestbook platter and guestsheets...

3 Comments:

Blogger abieco said...

hi, autumn!

i envy your self control. if that gift were delivered to my house, i would have opened it within an hour from receiving it.

i linked you up to my site, ha.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Faye said...

hey, autumn!

lapit ka na pala noh! good luck! of course excited kahit sino to get gifts noh! especially nakalagay pa na mr. & mrs. eric dominguez. hmmm... stay beautiful. what's the latest on your gown?

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Autumn,

Congratulations! This is Bryan Belmonte, a good friend from Angelicum. I just happened to be searching for old friends and I googled your name. I figured that there is not much "AUTUMN MARGUERITE ALARCON" out there. I am sure you remember. I am not sure if you are still in touch with our friends but I also want to let you guys know that I also got married last year. Please email me at bbelmonte@ultimaterealtysolutions.com. I'd like to keep in touch with old friends. I maybe going back to Philippines in 2006.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home